I'm back! Well, I've actually been back for a couple of weeks now, but had so much to do! Goodness, being an adult is weird. Europe was absolutely amazing though, I loved the culture, the fashion, the food...there was so many beautiful elements. My favourite place was Budapest, the buildings and people where so beautiful. I feel extremely inspired at the moment, but no time to use it. Any time I'm not applying for jobs or working on my portfolio, I feel very guilty, but at the weekend, my grandmother gave me a load of old clothes! Eee! So today, I'm spending the morning doing alterations and changing hemlines and whatnot. Lots of beautiful new clothes.
I will be doing a post on Europe when I have a couple of hours spare.
In other news, I've opened up a little etsy store, selling my vintage and handmade clothes. Please check it out!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/LouisesLocker
Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment