Monday, 7 July 2014

Made this week: Bralettes

Here are the very first bralettes I have ever made. I traced various pieces from bralettes I already own, fitted with some cheap jersey, then made them up on my singer machines with lockstitch and zig zag stitch. I'm really pleased with them, thank goodness I really don't need much support in the chest department, otherwise I really couldn't wear them. They have a fair amount of support, and are perfect with little summer tops and dresses. Also, I am in love with low backed clothing (as you will see in my next couple of posts), so these with pretty backs go so well together. I have now collected a large shoebox of lace and trims, and have been scouring the web for more, but pretty elastic lace is surprisingly hard to find. 

Europe update: everything is booked, bar tickets down to the Eurostar, and I am so excited/nervous! This is the furthest I have been from home on a trip not organised by others. Only 6 days before I leave.










No comments:

Post a Comment